Forrest S Anderson (Krupp Medal)
This is a replica of the original Medal which is awarded to the Author of any paper given any year, which is deemed by the Council to be an outstanding paper.
- History of "Forrest S Anderson" Medal - See Secretary
David Wardlaw Prize
Awarded to any Scottish member who presents a paper to the Scotland Branch.
- History of David Wardlaw Prize - See Secretary
- Mavor Trophy (circa - 1935). Holder: Bill Kennedy
- Plummer Trophy (circa - 1934). Holder: Iain Urquhart
- Dosco Rose Bowl (circa - 1981). Holder: Jim McLean
- NACM Trophy (circa - 1935). Holder: R Shearer
- Wooden Spoon. Holder: Jim Marshall
Council would be very grateful to any company or individual who would be prepared to donate small prizes for this competition. Please advise the Hon. Secretary.